1. What Is A Cookie?
Cookies come in a few different forms, but are usually small text files that are stored in the browser directory or program data area of the device you are using to access the internet. The cookies usually have an identification number of some sort, which corresponds to a similar ID tag logged by the company issuing the cookie that can be used to gather information on how you use a site and so on.
2. Managing Cookies
You can manage cookies through your browser in many cases. Visit the following links for the browser you use to learn more:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027947/microsoft-edge-delete-cookies
- Firefox: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/privacy/websites/#cookies
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
You can also visit the National Advertising Initiative to manage cookies for large groups of companies:
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
Please state your consent ID and date when you contact us regarding your consent.
Your consent applies to the following domains: www.homeardent.com.”
The following is a list of cookies currently active through the site.